Travelwheels recommends Jervis Bay Dolphins
We love dolphins á Travelwheels! For your first trip outside of Sydney, we suggest you head to the south by the road along the Pacific coast to get to the beautiful bay of Jervis Bay.
You will be very happy to know that Jervis Bay is the place of residence of 80 dolphins very playful . And if that is not enough, you can also meet friendly wild kangaroos, penguins, whales and of course, you can relax on the beautiful beaches and spend a day or more brilliant in this region!
Beach with the whitest sand in the world
Imagine this landscape: crystal clear water for miles, a beach with the whitest sand in the world (according to the Guinness Book) and another beach where you can approach kangaroos sunning.
Moreover, Jervis Bay is fast becoming the capital of NSW for whale watching and will soon challenge Hervey Bay to become the first place in Australia to watch the whales.
You can easily understand why Jervis Bay is a fantastic place to get away from Sydney for a day or for a few days of rest á relax in unspoilt countryside and beautiful national parks. You will live incredible experiences with dolphins, whales and more!
HUSKINSSON – Jervis Bay Dolphins
Nearby is HUSKINSSON which is located on the western shore of Jervis Bay and is a great place to snorkel in crystal clear, calm waters and approach the underwater fauna very curious!
This is the most popular place to dive in Australia after the Great Barrier Reef!
NATIONAL PARK Booderee
NATIONAL PARK Booderee Can you imagine visiting a national park with steep cliff face at the seaside? Then visit Booderee National Park to see the magnificent white sand beaches and crystal clear water.
There are many free activities such as snorkelling to see and do in the park and you might be able to see the famous fish such as stingrays or dolphins. There is also a colony of penguins of Buda side of Bowen Island.
MOST WHITE SAND IN THE WORLD
YOU ARE YOU EVER DESIGNED TO VISIT THE BEACH WITH WHITE SAND AS THE WORLD? Hyams Beach is in the record books as having the whitest sand in the world and the most amazing thing is that this bay and at least 6 times larger in volume and four times larger than Sydney Harbour (Sydney Harbour)!
The Jervis Bay area universally attracts animal lovers and marine life, divers, surfers, anglers, cyclists and those who like to walk in the bush. There are so many beautiful places in sights to see that you will be spoiled for choice and it is still as close to Sydney!
RECOMMENDED ROUTE TRAVELWHEELS Campervans
Here is the route that we recommend and you will like to follow á board our vans or station wagons quality Travelwheels campervans .
You can do it in a day but why hurry when you are on vacation? So take your time and book yourself two á five days to enjoy the beauty of Jervis Bay with Travelwheels campervans .
- Leave Sydney as soon as possible because your day will be busy like that and you avoid traffic jams in the morning because you will are already in the train heading south along the Pacific coast.
- The first points of interest you will encounter are the Botany Bay and the Royal National Park. So get off your car (instead of going full speed á), stroll and enjoy the beautiful view on the edge of Sydney.
- A little further along the coast, you will pass the Nan Tien Temple (also known as the Â “Temple of Heaven méridionalÂ”) which is the largest Buddhist temple in the southern hemisphere
- Why not make a detour to stop at sea geyser Kiama? It was discovered there over 100 years ago by George Bass when he anchored his whale-boat in the port of Kiama in December 1797. Each year, more than 70,000 people visit the geyser. Then think á stop and see if you are wet by the eruption of the geyser as it can sometimes throw the water high in the sky.
- Hungry or thirsty? The perfect place to stop for tea in the morning is the Berry historic city which is known as the <city of trees>. The city is located in the middle of green hills with stunning chain Cambewarra Mountain as a backdrop. Berry is famous for its cafes, antique shops, boutiques and it is an ideal place to stop for an hour or four and rest before you invade that emotion!
- The next stop is the jewel in the crown, Jervis Bay . This is where the fun begins because you just get to heaven dolphins and beautiful beaches. The price of trips to approach the dolphins is about $ 20 for a two-hour sea cruise in the clear waters of Jervis Bay . Make sure to bring your camera or camera to film the dolphins playing with you.
- After a short cruise, several options á you. If the weather is bad, then go back á Sydney. Otherwise, take the scenic route and return to the Cambewarra lush mountains and explore the Kangaroo Valley on the way back to Sydney.
- From lá, the best thing to do is to take your time, relax and ride slowly in the Southern Highlands (Southern Highlands). Stop for a snack or a cold drink falls Fitzroy Falls where the water falls from the cliffs á eighty meters in height directly into the lush rainforest.
BACK TO SYDNEY TRAVELWHEELS Campervans
It is time to return to your van Travelwheels campervans and quietly take the road back to Sydney with a head full of memories and a smile on their face.
Bon voyage and do not forget to click www.travelwheels.com.au for more information and to be eligible for special offers on vans, station wagons, 4×4 or motorhomes. We look forward that you let us share your stories and anecdotes about your past exceptional vacation with Travel Wheels
Contact Travelwheels for Sydney travel guide to Jervis Bay
Do not hesitate to contact Travelwheels Campervans Australia if you have more questions about the organization of a r oad-trip by van from Sydney to Jervis Bay , then send an email to [email protected] and we will send the PDF version of our travel guide Travelwheels Motorhome Sydney to Jervis Bay for FREE
COMPARER LES PRIX LOUER UN VAN PAS CHER EN AUSTRALIE
Si tu cherches à louer un van pas cher en Australie, entres tes dates ci-dessous. Notre prix comparatif de prix te donnera les meilleurs tarifs de location de van en Australie. Le site est en français, il t’est donc très facile de trouver le meilleur deal pour ta location de van.